A single-page React app for viewing/editing/playing musical scores and guitar tabs. A personal project that I pick at from time to time.
The OpGraph project provides a Java framework for building complex operations from simpler ones.
- Graph data structure for constructing operations.
- Processing context for fine control over execution.
- Context structure for controlling the data flow in the graph.
- Application framework for creating a custom editor to create and edit graphs.
- XML persistence.
Voxel (grid-based) IteratorA C++ iterator for iterating over 3D grids.
A Java implementation of the radix tree data structure, written during my time on the Phon project
. This implementation mostly implements the
Source code to the stereo vision work I done during my M.Sc research, consisting of:
- a simple XML project format,
- geodesic support weights,
- partial implementation of Campbell et al's multi-view stereo method,
- rendering of point (basic and splats) clouds and mesh models,
- camera response curve calibration via Debevec's method,
- image capture via Point Grey FlyCap,
- multi-camera calibration via OpenCV,
- simple task system where tasks can be run in background, and
- multi-view stereo method for refractive interfaces outlined in my M.Sc. thesis.
ManateeA messaging library for Java, making extensive use of annotations to describe and pass messages.
JypeA Java library for describing types. Primarily used to describe generic parameter types at runtime.