The OpGraph project provides a framework for building complex operations from simpler ones. Written in Java, the project includes:
- a graph data structure for constructing operations,
- a processing context for fine control over execution,
- a context structure for controlling the data flow in the graph,
- an application framework for creating a custom editor to create and edit graphs, and
- XML persistence.
Voxel (grid-based) Iterator
A C++ iterator for iterating over 3D grids.
A Java implementation of the radix tree data structure, written during my time on the Phon project. This implementation mostly implements the
Source code to the stereo vision work I done during my Masters research. Some things one can find in this work:
- a simple XML project format,
- basic two-view stereo implementation using method in cooperation withgeodesic support weights,
- partial implementation of thismulti-view stereo method,
- rendering of point (basic and splats) and mesh models,
- camera response curve calibration viaDebevec's method,
- image capture via Point Grey FlyCap,
- multi-camera calibration via OpenCV,
- simple task system where tasks can be run in background, and
- implementation of the refractive epipolar geometry method outlined in my M.Sc. thesis.
ManateeA messaging library for Java, making extensive use of annotations to describe and pass messages.
JypeA Java library for describing types. Primarily used to describe generic parameter types at runtime.